Monday, March 9, 2009

A World Without Athletic Trainers...

A World Without Athletic Trainers...What an AWFUL thought!

Annie Stoecklein is a senior student (and future young professional) from the University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point. She created several great flyers for National Athletic Training Month, which she has graciously shared with me to share with you! I think they really illustrate some of the impact that we have, that many of our athletes, and patients may take for granted.

I wanted to highlight her work here (I had to make the files into a picture format for them to work on the blog, but if you want the .pdf of the posters, let me know and I will share). Thanks, Annie! Great work :)

Great job on the first quiz, we had several people with perfect scores. Keep up the good work and recruit more participants!!

Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments: